Proper nutrition is a big thing in an active, healthy life, especially when you’re working out more than ten hours a week.
My key trick for breakfast in the early morning are therefore instant oats. Here’s why:
- you don’t have to cook them (this is the time saving trick)
- they are a source for protein
- they are a source for good carbs
- they are a source for minerals
When I stir them in my bowl with low fat yoghurt it tastes like cream yoghurt 🙂
Receipe for my breafast in the picture:
- 50g instant oats
- 100g low fat yoghurt
- a spoon full of black cherry jam
- and a spoon full of brittle
Mix the first three items together and sprinkle the brittle over it. One minute preparation = healthy breakfast 🙂
What’s your key trick in nutrition?