- Don’t lie to yourself. If you get your stats on strava, don’t assume a kudo when you break the one hour speed record every time you ride on your trainer. This is just not cool!
- Stand up every five minutes – for 20 seconds at least. Loosens the body and prevents numbness in sensitive areas.
- Get in the rythm. Nice beats and it’s almost like meditating.
- Keep cool. Means: install a vent
- Wear a thin long sleeve. Prevents sweat running down my body and keeps cooler in combination with the vent.
What are your pain-cave-rules?