Endurance sport is a religion and here are it’s comandements 😉
1. You should have a target race, to stay motivated.
2. You should have a plan, to nail down your target race.
3. You should have a dedicated training time, to nail down your training plan.
4. You should have consistency in your training, otherwise most of your training is useless.
5. You should rest, since you build and repair muscles in this phase.
6. You should eat a balanced diet, cause otherwise you can’t fuel your training or get the nutrients to build a stronger body.
7. You should sleep, cause sleep is the most important factor of rest.
8. You should stick to your training paces, or you will just over- or underdo it.
9. You should treat the cause of your injurys, since you want to be a long term athlete.
10. You should mind about your own power, not your equipment. Cause your equipment does not make you stronger 😉
What are your commandements? Did I miss one?